online game compatibility with mobile phones

Xeno
Hi, I have been testing games with a couple of mobile phones (a recent 2014 LG and more budget 2012 Xperia Miro), and I have been unable to find a fix for one particular issue that I have.

For online games with a full command box, I have next to no time to enter a specific action. My phone's on screen keyboard will pop up, and a game's main text will scroll up to make room. If I touch the screen in order to enter anything, the on screen keyboard will disappear and the game text will then also drop back down, returning back to normal. Switching to desktop mode and changing browsers so far has made no difference.

Is there a fix for these games that are online only that have no app? I have chrome on both mobile phones. Games that don't feature a full-on command box (eg titles from iplayIF or those that have a set of actions on screen, already laid out that you simply click once on) have no issues at all. The rest just won't show that keyboard, and the arrowed actions on the right and mic features do not display correctly, or are off screen, even on the largest mobile. Thanks for any tips :)