Challenge!

XanMag
I would like to start this thread in order to challenge and/or motivate us as writers and game designers. The intent is that whoever wishes to offer a challenge or suggestion for a game design, a theme or story, or just simple elements can do so here in hopes that it will motivate others to create or perhaps to push us through a bit of writer's block. Your suggestions are not limited to size or genre or difficulty.

And who doesn't like a good challenge?

Also - if you know of already published games that fit these criteria/challenges, feel free to share!

XanMag
Suggestions/Challenges:
1. A reverse time story or a "How did we get here?" story. I would like to see/play a game that starts at the end and the story works backward solving the question 'How did we get here?' I would consider this a difficult challenge.

2. A humorous text adventure from the point of view of a household pet (I like dogs =). I would consider this a fairly easy challenge.

bgbg
XanMag wrote:Suggestions/Challenges:
2. A humorous text adventure from the point of view of a household pet (I like dogs =). I would consider this a fairly easy challenge.

Snack Time is one example of this. Here are a bunch of others with animal protagonists: http://ifdb.tads.org/search?searchfor=t ... by=&pg=all

Pertex
Another suggestion: in german we call it "played joke" when actors play a joke on stage or tv. What about a played joke in a textadventure? This could really be a short game so it will not take much time to create it. And I could image interesting ways to do it. Not just doing something like this:

Why can't a blonde dial 911?
continue...
She can't find the eleven.

HegemonKhan
not my own blonde joke, but it's somewhat funny (depends more if do it in person, in how good you present/act it):

What did the blonde say when she found out she was pregnant?

.... Is it mine? ....