Xanadu - The World's Only Hope, Part II - Revenge

XanMag
It's gone public. As always, let me know if you find any errors. Thanks to all.

XanMag
EDIT: Removed a spoiler. If you have trouble with the small room puzzle, let me know!

jamex2000
Hey, great game, finished today.
Just a question, I finished with 97% Score: 269
I know I obviously missed things.
One would be, I never got Key Fob C!
Does it exist? Lol
Never made it to the infirmary.

XanMag
Hmm... There were some little points awarded here and there. I'd have to check the game to see which points you missed. I know you get points a couple times during the game where you discover a hint to a puzzle when you could in fact solve it without the hints. The map, some of the early things in the dark and lit cell... bottom line... I'm not sure =)

You are the first person that I am aware of that finished either of my Xanadu games. Thanks a lot for sticking with it (despite a few of my blunders). Your input has been super helpful in polishing the game by the way. And to think... I had this game THOROUGHLY beta-tested prior to release. Goes to show you never know. By the way, whether you like it or not, I am putting you on the list of beta-testers for " X3: The Death of Xanadu."

Thanks again!

EDIT: Thank you for the glowing review! I eagerly await your first game creation! 8)

jamex2000
I would definitely love to test out X3 when its ready! =)
I am currently starting out the first Xanadu game, don't know why I started with the Second part.
And though it sounds wonderful, I am not a game creator. I love to play, no idea how to create. Lol
One last thing, the pic file of the ATV's never came up. =S
Cheers.