New Sci-Fi Game - ( Name to be decided )

Blackbird
Hey all,

I am new to this community and currently working on a new ( and to my knowledge never explored ) Sci-Fi game project. I've had quite a lot of experience in writing different stories especially sci-fi therefore its going to be a very ambitious project. I am really excited to begin this game, as it is something I have wanted to do for a while now and have never found the time to do so.

I am currently planning for this to be a in-depth and interesting (hopefully) story, one which is a living, breathing universe all in itself and one that will capture your attention and imagination. Currently my planning stage is complete and over the next few days and weeks I will begin my project, hopefully it will not take too long to deliver to the community. All my heart desires is for this game to really appeal to you all. However, that is all optimistic so far and up to you guys. I know I have not revealed much to you about the game itself, but that is part of the magic and mystery ;)

Any questions please contact me, if i don't reply through my account here, just send me an email on [email protected].

Ill keep you all posted on progress,
Regards,
Blackbird :D

jaynabonne
I hope this doesn't sound cheeky, but I'm really curious (and somewhat jet lagged): what kind of questions were you expecting to that? :)

(Feel free to leave that unanswered.)

Xcrossovers
as a fellow text-adventure "Developer" i wish you the best of luck and i will definitely try it out when you release it. :D

Hi,
Sorry for not updating this or showing any signs of life over the last weeks but I had a busier schedule than at first anticipated, I have already started work on the story and will release a sample when possible :D.

Just gonna answer your post there Jay; if anyone has any fresh ideas or something they would like to input into the game feel free to share with me. I am a new developer so do not know all the ropes of the system, anyone who can help would be greatly appreciated :) in addition to that if you have any questions regarding the story, how long it will be etc, you know how to contact me.

Thank you for the luck!

Please check my new clean topic "The Spark" for updates :D