Throw verb

Silly question as I'm a noob, but is there any way of setting up the verb throw so that I can have it work on a single object and with multiple objects.

So a player can both....
Throw stone (you throw the stone through the air)
Or
Throw stone at window (the window shatters)

I feel I'm missing something as the two options seem to be mutually exclusive.

Verbs are for individual Objects, create/add a Command (GUI/Editor: left side's 'tree of of stuff' under the 'game' is the 'Commands', but I think for individual Objects you can have Commands, aka local Commands, too, but I don't know this stuff that well so someone else will need to help you with it), instead:

http://docs.textadventures.co.uk/quest/elements/command.html

there may be a way to connect Commands and Verbs, and there's also the 'multiple' Attribute/whatever for Commands, but I my self have no idea how this is used (I believe Chase used it within his/her 'wearables' library and probably Pixie knows how to use it too).

Yes I suspected that it was a choice between a verb or command.

I can attach the verb to the rock, and that does have the option of using multiple objects but if you go down that route I always have to throw it at something.

Maybe I'll just use "smash window" instead LOL

You can add the verb 'throw' to the object for the basic throw.
Then you can create a new command with the pattern "throw #object# at #objects#" to the game. There you can add a script what should happen if you throw an object at another.

Thats it!! Its working like a charm. Verb for the basic throw, command for the at object! Can't believe I didnt see that LOL Thank you.