Exporting from Web Editor to Desktop Editor

Hi,

Started my first Quest game on the web editor, but it seems like the desktop editor is easier to use (attributes tab, etc.), so I would like to switch. Is there a way to export the file to the desktop editor? Thank you very much!

I suppose you can download your 'xxx.quest' game from online/web (publish it first obviously if you need to inorder to download it --- I've not yet published any games, so not sure how the online stuff works, lol), then you have to unzip it, to get to your files, which you can then open up your game file from the desktop/downloaded quest: 'quest.exe' and etc files, aka the desktop GUI/Editor)

That is not ideal, because the .quest has all the library files built in, so all the functions, all the commands, etc.

The bestr way is to contact whoever is running the web site (I think Luis/manowar), and ask him to send it to you.

There is a Download button next to each game right there on your game list: http://textadventures.co.uk/create

Oh boy... my apologies for asking a question with such an obvious answer! Thank you Alex!