Conversation troubles

Hi all,

I'm a total newbie to this whole thing but have been making good progress so far. I am, however, really struggling to get NPC interactions working correctly.

I have looked at the tutorials and searched on Google but... I have literally zero coding knowledge and all the explanations only use coding. I'm using Quest on a Mac (so in-browser) so I don't have access to conversation libraries.

I'm looking to have structured conversations where the player chooses from a list of options to advance:

"Hi," John says. "How are you?"

You respond:
1 - "Good"
2 - "Bad"
3 - "Banana"

Etc.

Is anyone able to point me in the direction of a resource that will show me how to do this without coding (i.e., using the web interface)?

Thank you!

Is anyone able to point me in the direction of a resource that will show me how to do this without coding (i.e., using the web interface)?

This is pretty simple code, which you can enter using the web interface easily enough.

Where the tutorials include some code, you can just copy and paste it into the "Code view" popup. And then it will show you how it looks in the GUI interface. I think a lot of people use code view just because it lets you copy and paste code to and from the forums; and then you can see what it looks like in the GUI, and you can edit it there.