Look Directions

I am having an issue. My look directions can not be used in the text game I am making and I am confused as to how I am supposed to make them work. If someone could help, that would be nice. Thank you.

Are you saying you want look descriptons, or are the compass directions not showing up? Descriptions for exits do not exist, but you can make some by running a script instead of the standard code, printing a message and then moving the player to the desired location. If you are missing the compass, that usually involves JavaScript and/or .css, and I'm not fluent in either. Alternatively, you may have turned the compass to false on accident, and need to turn it to true again.

First of all, on the 'Features' tab of the main 'game' object, you need to tick the box 'Directional exits can be look only.'

Then on the room you want to have a look direction, on the 'Exits' tab of that room, press the 'Create "look" direction' button.
You will then see the exit appear in the 'game tree' as a 'Look: (dir)'. Give it a suitable description of what the adventurer can see in the text box, 'Look (in this direction)'.