This is a game about shrinking down and visiting a sleeping young woman. Then she wakes up.
It should be noted that this is a size fetish game. If macrophilia is not your cup of tea, I advise against playing this game.
- there is barely any explicitly sexual content
- some of the events depend on chance or hidden mechanisms, which is my way of keeping the game unpredictable for myself, although I realize that it can be a bit frustrating for first-time players (I marked the most notable ones by showing a "continue" button - however that doesn't mean that the chances are necessarily determined afterwards, so you shouldn't make a save point at the continue button) sorry for being a bit confusing
- the focus of the game is on various ways for the player to die (these deaths can be somewhat brutal)
- there is more foot-centered content, but it is not limited to that
- for a small number of text passages, I took inspiration from stories or games I like (if you notice anything of the sort, please note that I created this game for myself and decided to share it because there is no good reason to withhold it)
- I am aware that there are a few minor inconsistencies regarding the damage that the player can withstand. It is usually a deliberate choice to make a scenario more interesting.
- the girl in the story is 18 years old
Why? While I kind of made my own personal version of the shrink ray game created by Kageman and continued by Paras, I found myself having fun with expanding the scenario in the sickbay. I extracted it as a "complete game" since I didn't want to publish the full thing and then disappoint people by not finding the energy to update it.
Oh and I don't recommend playing the online version, although most of the game should work fine with it. I found one instance where it breaks the game. Be advised that it is generally better to download the game.