* Well-developed story
* Adheres to canonical tropes (for SPN fans, that translates to feeling like you're IN an episode)
* Very few mechanical (writing) errors
* Reader-insert (rather than playing as a character from the series)
* Too few choices (way too many single-option clickables with no decision-making opportunities)
* No updates or new material in over a year
* Not enough interaction with SPN characters -- too many scenes where the Reader character is alone
That's all there is?? That's IT?! This thing only has, like, four screens, two music tracks (one of which is COPYRIGHTED and the other is just awful), and no actual choices to make. It took about 90 seconds to complete it, and I still feel like it was a waste of time.