How to break paragraphs in game

So I'm have this problem that when I run my game each portion of text gets smashed into the last with break in lines so it everything that has been printed looks like one long paragragh.
I have seen games where there is a space between messages run from different scripts, but I don't know how to do it myself

Just do a print with nothing in it, and you will get a blank line.

msg ("hi")
msg ("")
msg ("bye")

// output:

hi

bye

you can also use the line breaks from html:

<br>

-----------

// something like this... I think...

msg ("hi<br>bye")

but, I'm not sure on the exact syntax on how to use them (do they use the 'CDATA' tags?), Pixie and others can help with the correct syntax

HTML should work fine when printing stuff. I use things like <br>& <font> aaaaaaall the time.

Example:

<font color=#c49c52 size=4>"Tell me about being in no man's land by yourself?"</font>

<font color=#b970ec size=4>"It's a pleasant exerience. Knowing a sniper can get me at any given second makes me feel...
... alive. First time in  years I've had that feeling."</font>

"Tell me about being in no man's land by yourself?"

"It's a pleasant experience. Knowing a sniper can get me at any given second makes me feel...
... alive. First time in years I've had that feeling."

Like so.

That's being used with Pixie's ConvLib but it works just as well in a msg (""). You don't really have to use <br>in there. Just hitting return when typing will do it.
When that won't work, <br>will.
Most of the time.