All the engines I've used

Amyrakunejo
Quest isn't the first engine I've used for game/story creation.

In fact, my first was

A 0.7 mm mechanical pencil, and a 200 page spiral notebook (for my first serious attempt back in 2006)

Any way, I've used a lot of the aforementioned pencil and paper, in various types and sizes, as well as...

Notepad (and Notepad++)
Wordpad (great for this one game called VoreAdventure - a Java based game)
MSWord/Excel
Apache Open Office Writer/Spreadsheet (for when I DON'T have access to MSOffice - like at the present moment for example)
My imagination (this where it all starts isn't it?)

Software based/boosted:

RPG MAKER for Sony PlayStation (yes, that very rare game for PlayStation they only made about ten thousand copies of)
RPG Maker XP (I mostly use the graphics and sounds from this)
RPG Maker VX Ace (I use this one a LOT)
Twine (I've just started using this - it is just an interactive story writer with hyperlinks to link to different pages)
Quest (I'm brand new to this and am not used to a lot of the interface and have difficulty with the map)

That's about it, unless you count the following:

LIPS (a patch maker software for modified ROMS)
SMB3 Discombobulator (what a mouthful that word is! - I have no idea how to use it though)
MegaExEdit (It views and modifies Mega Man X for SNES)
I have several more for ROM modification, but I can't think of their names at the moment, but I have software for modifying a couple Final Fantasy games, one for Zelda: A Link to the Past, three for modifying the Mario World series (two are for the second game), I have one for modifying Super Mario Kart (I think it is called Epic Edit), and I think that's about it for those.

Yeah, that's all I have for Game/Story Creation/Modifying.

We have just released an early beta of UChooseAdventures you can check it out and download it from our site http://www.UChooseAdventures.com

Any reason why you tacked this onto an existing thread instead of simply having a new thread in the Announcements section? Just wondering, as it gives it a sort of "spammy" feel, which I assume you wouldn't want. :)

Good point ! i will create a new thread.

Jay, I'm honestly not even sure what the purpose of the OP was. No question being asked or point being made.

But the forum does have this sort of spammy wasteland feel now, since the last time I visited.