Runtime error?

Every time I try to play it gives me a screen that says “/“ application error. Wtf is going on with the servers right now

same

Ah, good to see we all have no clue. I don't know what's happening either, I just hope it stops soon because it's genuinely scaring me.

I hope it's get fixed soon

...deleted

In order to assist the people that can actually help/fix this, I suggest you each give more information about your circumstances.

The issue is affecting all Quest games on the web player. The server probably crashed because it's overloaded; it will start working again when someone restarts it.

For me, the game this keeps happening with is The Melanomorphosis. https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/o-ssi8lvw06tx4mktqzmfg/pink-corruption-au-the-melanomorphosis it doesn't even show the loading thing, the error message pops up a few seconds after I hit the "play online" button. I also began working on my own game and though the editor thing works perfectly, when I try to play it the error screen pops up

Forgot to mention, I'm playing on a mobile device, and not sure if this is important or not but the web browser I'm using to play these is Google.