need to change cases order in show menu

I desperately need to change this!

I am working with a show menu function right now! I know this makes me seem like an order freak, but I want "Pokemon" to be the first case! I can't change it in code view, because the machine just says "Error!" There is just too much text! I can't change it the other way too, because it just says remove section!

How do I change this??? Please! It's important! It's really bugging me!

Screenshots

https://i.imgur.com/u63l04E.png
https://i.imgur.com/z1Wbu9L.png

So I tried copy pasting it the straight way, but the machine said "Pokemon" and "The game" are already in the game and/or list.

%^$%^

K.V.

Have you tried moving it in code view? (It may not work, depending on the code, but trying shouldn't hurt anything. If it throws an error, it doesn't change anything.)

I can't change it in code view, because the machine just says "Error!" There is just too much text!

Oh. You have.

Sorry.

I think you'll have to totally remove every case before "Pokemon", then add all that back in after "Pokemon".

Thank you. I think I might have to refresh the code a few times. Then I'll try what you said.

K.V.

You might want to download the game file before messing with it. (You could lose ALL THAT CODE! It would be very wise to make a backup copy first. That web editor is CRAZY!)

Sorry. I meant refresh the page! (lol)

Here's a question... why do you need to move it?

I understand the desire for your code to be tidy, but if the editor is being a pain, it's probably not worth worrying about it.

If you want to change the order the options are displayed to the player, that's nothing to do with the case statement (it's the options list before the ShowMenu)

Alright mrangel, will try if the other things don't work.

And oh, I thought it was the other way around. I thought the string-list didn't matter, and the cases decided the order...

Alright, I just changed their names to different letters, and then changed them back. Thanks everyone.