Failed to Save Game?

https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/72yeq2kdrkin8bqsrrl4pw/elsas-motel-novacancy

So, beyond a certain point very early in the game, when you try to save, the game will give the message “Failed to save game”.

I’ve contacted the game developer and they said that this shouldn’t be happening. Is there something wrong with the site or quest?

It is the site. Every single game I try to save, logged in, online, does not save.

I, too, would really like someone to fix it.

Yeah, the site in general needs to be significantly patched.

I had some good luck the other day. I went to a game with almost no data expense, a story of several lines long, and noticed the "save" icon floating over the location bar. I left the game, as the game had ended, and went to my shortest upload, and noticed the save icon had come back for that as well, even though it was significantly more data expensive, having very many images and sound. Then I went to another game of mine and played and saved that as well. Then I tried it again but no save icon, and typing "save" got me the "ailed to save" message.
I think it is just the same as anything else that works when data is good and the connection is strong because of reinforcement or high speed.
Maybe, Quest Text Adventures just needs more cookies.

Maybe….

I don’t know.