I need help deleting a duplicated work

Hello:

I had a problem with the publishing interface and I created a duplicated entry for a work in progress.

I need to delete this duplicate and I haven't found a way to do it myself.

Awaiting your kind reply,

[INCANUS]

The Pixie is the only one that is able to delete games or accounts at the moment. There isn't a way to do it yourself, unfortunately. You can send him a private message and I'm sure he'll get to it when he's got a second.

Thanks for your prompt and kind reply!

I've just sent "The Pixie" a PM and I'll await his/her response.

Much obliged,

[INCANUS]

I can't seem to be able to get a reply from The Pixie.

Does he post regularly here or is she/he merely busy or otherwise engaged?

Is there anyone else that could help me?

Awaiting your kind reply,

[INCANUS]

He's usually pretty quick to reply so I'm guessing he must just be busy this week. He normally scans through the new forum threads and reads his messages. You could try the site contact form but I don't even know who that goes to and I feel like it wouldn't be faster.

The site is in a bit of a limbo right now since the current owner has taken a bit of a backseat. As far as I know the site is still owned by Manowar (Luis Felipe Morales) but there is supposed to be some kind of partial transition to The Pixie at some point that doesn't seem to be happening. Until that happens we won't really get any new site functionality and The Pixie is the only one with any kind of elevated privileges. Moderators can really only categorize games and move/delete/edit forum messages.

Sorry for the history text dump, but I thought it might help anyone else wandering through with similar questions as well. I'll gladly help you with anything I can, but it's sadly limited.

Thanks for your kind and prompt reply!

I tried to publish my new Squiffy work using the online editor, but it just didn't work.

I then used the desktop editor and published it as an HTML mini site (within a ZIP).

Do you know if it's possible to re categhorize it as a Squiffy (not HTML) work?

Much obliged,

[INCANUS]