New game for the IFComp - Looking for Betatesters and Proofreaders

Hi guys,

Im close to enter the competion IFComp for this year and I was wondering if you would you like to betatest or proofread the game before upload it.

I think is a fun game to betatest. All I can say is that is a sequel ;) So, send me an email to the inbox if you are interested.

For the administrators, is there a special place where can I upload the game for the IfComp? last time Alex somehow implemented transcripts of the game for people playing and it was cool!

Thank you,

For the administrators, is there a special place where can I upload the game for the IfComp?

The normal place, but make sure it is unlisted.

last time Alex somehow implemented transcripts of the game for people playing and it was cool!

Did that actually happen, or was it just discussed? You would need to contact manowar, who runs the website; no one else would have access.

last time Alex somehow implemented transcripts of the game for people playing and it was cool!

I think KV created something like this. Maybe? Calling KV...

K.V.

Hello!

Sorry about the response time...

FOR QUEST 5.8 DESKTOP USERS

To enable a transcript during play, enter the command: SCRIPT

To disable the transcript, enter: SCRIPT OFF

(It works just like the old INFOCOM games.)

> script
Please enter a filename. ( "-transcript.html" will be appended to this filename.)
(The file will be saved in "Documents\Quest Transcripts".)

>TranscriptTester
Transcript enabled for:
TITLE: Transcript Tester
VERSION: 1.0
IFID: 86281893-005a-4592-ae28-075eb875b186

[ Enter SCRIPT OFF to disable the transcript. ]

> look
You are in a room.

> script off
Transcript disabled.

ONLINE PLAYERS

This does not currently work online. (Sorry! I thought it did! I shall investigate!)

(Note to self: Until I've found the fix, I should probably create a pull request that adds a catch to the command's script when playing in the web player which prints "FEATURE NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE".)